5 Signs You May Be Ready For Bankruptcy
1. You skip some bills every month. If you don’t have enough money to pay all of your bills, you’re being forced to choose which bills to pay, and which bills to put off. But paying the wrong bills first, could negatively affect your financial future.
2. You have bills you are afraid to open. That stack of bills just keeps getting larger. You may be afraid to open them up and see the new, higher balance that you owe. Bankruptcy can help you wipe out debt and get rid of that stack completely.
3. Your wages are being garnished. Making payments on credit cards, medical bills, or other bills, is hard enough each month, without having part of your paycheck taken away. But there is help. Call Attorney Stephen L. Klimjack for a free consultation today.
4. You’re making minimum payments. Paying the minimum on your bills each month means those bills are not going away any time soon.
5. You’re in danger of losing your car or home. If you’re about to lose your car or home because of your financial difficulties, now is the time to call. Alabama Bankruptcy Attorney Stephen L. Klimjack can help you get out of debt, without losing your car or home.
If you’re experiencing any of these 5 signs, bankruptcy may be the right choice for you. Bankruptcy laws are in place to help people just like you, who are in a financial crisis. Call Attorney Stephen L. Klimjack today for a free consultation and see how you can get a fresh start.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for Bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.